Date of last revision: Monday, January 25, 2021
Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. In responding, Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC will take all actions that OSFW, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate and necessary in accordance with applicable law, up to and including removal of the challenged material and/or termination of accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site (as defined in our Terms of Service) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Site by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a manner sufficient enough to allow us to locate that material, including, at minimum, the URL of the page/account where the allegedly infringing material can be found.
- Adequate information that we may use to contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Each of the following statements:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC
ATTN: Copyright Policy
6322 University Ave.
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
If you fail to comply with all of the above requirements and the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that content or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.