Date of last revision: Monday, January 25, 2021
Types of Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC users
- The Couple: Any two individuals planning their special day
- Wedding Party: Any individuals associated with The Couple that are included in the planning of or execution of the wedding events
- Guests: Any individuals invited to attend any portion of the wedding events
Vendors (of various types)
- Vendor Admin: The primary contact or administrator of an approved Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC business, venue, and/or individual that provides services and other offerings to The Couple
- Vendor Staff: The employees affiliated with the approved Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC business, venue, and/or individual
We may ask for personal information, which may include:
- Email address
- Phone number(s)
- Social media profiles/URLs/other information
- Date of birth
- Phone/mobile number
- Business/Home/Mailing address
- Work address
- Account username
- Account password
- Demographic and statistical information
- Financial information (e.g., credit or debit card information)
- User-generated content (e.g., photos, videos, information about your event)
- Customer service information (e.g., questions and messages you submit to us)
- Communications with Vendors and Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC
- Device information and identifiers (e.g., IP address, browser type and language, software and hardware attributes)
- Information about how you use the Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC Portal
- Other information that you choose to provide to Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC
This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Use the Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC Portal; Communicate with Vendors and Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC; Submit a Contact Form; Submit a Feature Request Form; Submit a General Inquiry Form; Register for our Portal; Send us an email; Engage with us on social media; Enter a competition, promotion or survey; Contact customer services; or Leave comments or reviews on our Vendor pages.
Automated technologies or interactions
- As you interact with us we may automatically collect data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
Third parties or publicly available sources
We may receive personal data about you from various types of third parties, including: Data from analytics providers, advertising networks and search information providers; Identity and Contact Data from data partners; and Data from any third parties who are permitted by law or have your permission to share your personal data with us, such as via social media or review sites
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
We use collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC does not share your personal information with third parties, unless explicitly approved by you.
Tracking Data includes information we or others collect about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, and mobile identifiers. Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving direct marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Remember, if you choose not to share personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide the products and services you’ve asked for.
If you link, connect, or login to your Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC account with a third-party service (e.g., Facebook), the third-party service may send us information such as your registration, friends list, and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service. We do not control or supervise how the third parties providing your information process your personal information, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or information to help detect fraud and safety issues, from third-party service providers, and combine it with information we have about you. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the Site through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may also collect data about the device you’re using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
Legal bases for processing
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent matter. We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so.
These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
- it’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us);
- it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter); or
- we need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Collection and use of information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customize or personalize your experience of our website;
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- to consider your employment application.
How we use and share this information
We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below and to provide and support our products and related services. For example, we may use information to: enable you access our website and products and services; provide customer support; communicate with you and enable you to communicate with third-party vendors; enable the processing of transactions between you and us and/or third-party vendors; enhance your user experience; improve our products and services; ensure a secure safe, and trusted experience (e.g., verify or authentic information, resolve disputes, detect and prevent fraud and other prohibited activities); or comply with law. Here is additional detail on how we use the information:
Provide, personalize and improve our products
We use the information we have to deliver our products and services, including to personalize features and content, and to ensure a secure, safe, and trusted experience. To create personalized products and services that are unique and relevant to you, we use your connections, preferences, interests and activities based on the data we collect and learn from you and others; how you use and interact with our products and services. We also use the information we have to develop, test and improve our products and services, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
Provide measurement, analytics, and other business services
We use the information we have to help us measure the effectiveness and distribution of our ads and services and understand the types of people who use our services and how people interact with our websites and services.
Promote safety, integrity and security
We use the information we have to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of our products and services, and promote safety and security on and off of Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC products. For example, we use data we have to investigate suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies, or to detect when someone needs help.
Communicate with you
We use the information we have to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our products and services, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
Research and innovate for good
We use the information we have (including from research partners we collaborate with) to conduct and support research and innovation on a variety of topics designed to enhance your and other users’ experience on the Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC Portal.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
How this information is shared
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) third-party vendors; IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers; debt collectors; maintenance or problem-solving providers; marketing or advertising providers; professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you; and
- third parties to collect and process data.
Your legal rights;
controlling your personal information
You may have heard about the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in Europe. GDPR gives people under its protection certain rights with respect to their personal information collected by us on the Site. Accordingly, if applicable, Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC recognizes and will comply with GDPR and those rights, except as limited by applicable law.
Choice and consent
We utilize and periodically evaluate procedures designed to protect information from unauthorized access, loss destruction, or alteration. If you know or have reason to believe that your Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC account credentials have been lost, stolen, or misappropriated, or that your account has or may have been accessed without your authorization, please contact us.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the contact information below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
Notification of data breaches
We will notify you and use best efforts to comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the contact information below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also may the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the contact information below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
How to manage or delete your information
You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this information in CSV format or other easily readable machine format. You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request that we transfer this personal information to another third party.
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would include data among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any parties who acquire us may continue to use your personal information according to this policy.
Limits of our policy
How we respond to legal requests
We access, preserve, and share your information with regulators, law enforcement, or others:
- In response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States when we have a good-faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
- When we have a good-faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of the Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC’s products or services, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property, or products and services), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive information from third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity on and off our Products.
Information we receive about you can be accessed and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations of possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also retain information from accounts disabled for terms violations for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other term violations.
How we’ll notify you of changes to this policy
How to contact us with questions
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us as described below. We may resolve disputes you have with us in connection with our privacy policies and practices.
You can contact us online or by mail at:
Our Stress Free Wedding, LLC
ATTN: Privacy Policies
6322 University Ave.
Cedar Falls, IA 50613